The ATX Throwdown
This event will be held in conjunction with the Naturally Fit Games at the Austin Convention Center on June 3rd, 2017
This is a TEAM and INDIVIDUAL Functional Fitness Competition with the following divisions:
- TEAM Super Scaled, Scaled, and Rx
- INDIVIDUAL Scaled, Sub Masters 35+, Masters (40+, 45+, 50+), Intermediate, and Rx
PHASE 1 REGISTRATION STARTS 3/14 AND ENDS 4/4
- Prices are $105 for Individuals and $390 for Teams of 4 (2M/2F)
- All individuals who register themselves or their team will be entered in a drawing for a BoomBell and a Ready Made Gear Jumprope!
Register on Tuesday March 14th, 2017 @7pm CST
If you are a vendor and wish to be a part of this great event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information regarding the 2017 ATX Throwdown will be posted soon!
Workouts have not been announced yet. Please stay tuned!
NATURALLY FIT GAMES AND SPECTATOR INFO
The 2017 Naturally Fit Games will be held at the Austin Convention Center on June 3rd, 2017. This event promises to be one of the largest fitness events and expos for 2017, with thousands of attendees, athletes and vendors participating in a variety of fitness events and competitions.
The Naturally Fit Games will feature
- Over 1,500 diverse athletes ranging from kids to masters, men & women, elite & amateur.
- Competitions will include the USAW Youth National Championships, Funtional Fitness competition, Naturally Fit Agency Model Search, USPA Sanctioned Powerlifting, Pro and amateur Bodybuilding & Figure Competition, Adults & Kids Grappling, Kettlebell Sport, North American Strongman, a Kid’s Zone and much more!
- Estimated one day attendance of over 15,000 people
- Giant Health & Fitness Expo with over 150 companies on display
This event is done in conjunction with the Naturally Fit Games at the Austin Convention Center. Trinity Competitions is not in charge of spectator tickets nor do we have the authority to make decisions in this matter. Athletes will not have to pay to enter the venue as they will register the night before and the morning of the event. Please direct all questions regarding the Naturally Fit Games, spectator tickets, or vendor issues to email@example.com
If you are taking photos or videos of certain athletes/teams, please be respectful of other spectators around you and do not hinder them from watching. For the safety of our athletes and for you, spectators will not be allowed on the competition floor to take photos or videos.
Thank you for your interest in the ATX Throwdown and we look forward to seeing you on in 2017!
Hotel Information will be posted soon. Stay tuned!